UiPath is one of the most promising Robotic Process Automation tool. Hundreds of organisations are now realising the true potential of automation for their business processes. UiPath is emerging as a winner and is being taken up to automate back office processes. Automation is not new but many tools in the market like Automation Anywhere, BluePrism & UiPath have really unleashed a promising future by automating and reducing costs for the companies.
What makes UiPath Unique ?
UiPath comes in two versions. One is community edition and second one is enterprise. Based on usage one can opt for using either of these. As a user of community version of UiPath, below are some of the benefits of using UiPath :
- Easy to setup : UiPath can be installed within few clicks and then we are ready to go !
- Simple interface yet powerful : Easy to use, drag & drop features making it easy for user to control.
- Inbuilt Robotic Framework : Set framework to automate your business process. Easy to work through queues and complete the tasks
- Levels of Automation : Build a process to automate fully or even partly with interference of human & partly with UiPath !
- Resuable projects : The simple automation tasks can be transferred and shared with another user
- Documentation : Open documentation which user can browse and learn.
- Certification: The UiPath certification is free till 31st December 2019.
The company has now hit a 7 Bn$ valuation . This gives way for an outstanding opportunity and thousands of UiPath experts needed for UiPath related work as more and more organizations adopt. It is hence needed to prepare for UiPath Interview Questions to crack the job and take the most out of it !
Below are some of the UiPath interview questions that you must go through :
1. What do you mean by RPA ?
Ans. RPA is Robotic Process Automation. It is a process to automate any workflow or business process by using a robot/application. We have many RPA tools currently in the market used by the enterprises. Some of them are :
- Automation Anywhere
2. How is UiPath different from other RPA tool in the market ?
Ans. UiPath has grown tremendously owing to its best in class features which is easy to use. UiPath has an amazing knowledge sharing community which makes it unique. As a user of UiPath I can see that its simplicity and no code workflows can be used to automate any back office processes.
3. Is it possible to retrieve the color of a specific Excel cell?
Ans. Yes. It is very easy to work with excel and UiPath has lot of pre defined excel activities. You can use ‘Get Cell Color’ to retrieve the color of a specific cell.
4. What are the different types of variables that can be defined in UiPath Studio ?
Ans. There are many different types of variables. Below are some of them :
- True Or False
- Date and Time
- Data Variable
5. Which all technologies can be used for Background Automation in UiPath ?
Ans. Below are some of the background automation used in UiPath :
- Data Entry
- Simulate Type Method
- Send Window Messages Method
- Set Text Activity
- Data Extraction
- Get text
- Full text method
- Web Scraping
- Controls Manipulation
- Simulate Click Method
- Send window Message Method
- Check Activity
- Select Item
6. How can you identify a column in Data Table ?
Ans. We can identify a column in Data table :
- By using column name
- By using column index
7. You need to collect employees data and send it by email as an Excel file. What type of workflow is the most suitable for the final part, which adds the file attachment, formats the email, and sends it?
Ans. The most suitable type of workflow for this final part is Sequence.
8. Which is the best way to delete unreferenced variables?
Ans. You can manage your variables from the Design panel > Manage Variables > Remove Unreferenced.
9. How can you dynamically change parts of a selector?
Ans. We can dynamically change parts of a selector by using variables to replace the dynamic parts
10. What type of argument can you define to pass data and retrieve the modified value from an invoked workflow?